DAYZ STALKER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAYZ STALKER

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PIFF

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:53 pm

dayz stalker, is going to be a legit server now, so you must own a copy of the game. its only $12 now on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Bohemia-Interactive-a-s-40365ned-ArmA2/dp/B003UV8RRE
Back to top Go down
therealDylan

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER Empty
PostSubject: no please nooooo   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:17 pm

nooo, why. this is my favorite server. you get 40+ players on a day, not sure if you are looking for more players but please dont make
it a cd key needed server :'( the server went off today and was wondering why, waiting for it to come back on, but i guess i wont be able to play
on it anyway.
Back to top Go down
PIFF

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:49 am

well the problem is the hacking is out of control. I have hacker trolls, from all over the world who just come to the server and hack, go on different Ips to attack...it got to the point, where I started to ban ENTIRE IP subnets.... so I HAVE banned half of europe, brazil and russia by doing this...if I didnt do this, no one would be able to play because of attacks.

this is unfair to those who own a copy of the game, many Russians, and Brazilian manos cant play because of a few hackers spamming on specifc ips.....

So I spend more time, being an admin, banning people left and right, and many innocents who bought the game get caught up in bans...which is also unfair..

and lets be honest, paying $12 for the game, which is not alot for a good game like this, is worth it, the server will still be here, one way or the other, but at least you will be able to play with out hackers coming in every 10 minutes...

I pay for this server, every month over $50 but its worth it, you will pay $12 and never have to pay again...I would jump on that deal right away if I was a player

Now, $12, its not alot for the game. If it was $60 then yeah, I could see some people not wanting to buy it, but $12 is a very, very good deal for the game
Back to top Go down
therealDylan

PostSubject: well....   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:23 am

since dayz sa is already out i would much rather buy that. my group of people i play with in this server also dont have the full game
either. i dont have a way to contact them out side of the server. is there any way of putting the server back up, maybe for 24hrs whitelist it so only acouple people in.
thats another idea, make it whitelisted. make players sign up on these forums to be able to play. this will for sure reduce hackers.
or get more admins up in here ban the low life hackers. while you're offline maybe another will be on, but im most likely not going to convince you
to stay a non cd key server, but anyway this server was my favorite the only time "I" saw any hackers is like 1am when there is only like 2/3 people from america on
and i fly over big servers. so yea thats my thoughts, im getting bored without this server online, put it back up please! I'm not saying this just for myself because
most people might agree with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:42 am

PIFF , closing the server is just like making a bullet in my head from back, we were in beatiful dream and u killed it, u can make a whitelist of people so no one be aple to hack the server again
in other word the poor peoples in this world cant have a small fun even in games, they must paid and keep paying.
Back to top Go down
therealDylan

PostSubject: ;(   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:32 pm

i agree with 127 100% like we said make it whitelisted to only people that sign up can get on and play. The amount of time i put in this server is
ridiculous, getting my -45k humanity, building my base like 4 times over, sniping a bunch of people in balota, and most of all building up a reputation
in this server. most if not all english players know who i am, and i enjoy it. now if you just stop the server in the snap of your fingers and no one knew about it, thats just cruel.
i saying this for all the players, please put the server back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:58 pm

PIFF , THE HELL HAVE EYES

0_____________________________0

EVEN IF U CHANGE IT TO LEGAL ONE

E L E C T R O W I L L S T I L L M I N E
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:08 pm

THIS YOUTUBE LINK IS MY WAY TO SAY BYE TO :

PIFF ( THE SERVER ADMIN)

&

ALL MY FRIENDS IN THE SERVER SPECIALLY DYLAN & LONEWOLF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : DAYZ STALKER IS GOING TO BE A CD KEY NEEDED SERVER
Page 1 of 1