DAYZ STALKER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAYZ STALKER

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

banned for driving!??!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
therealDylan

banned for driving!??! Empty
PostSubject: banned for driving!??!   banned for driving!??! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:30 pm

ok so i just got on the server and safely landed on the ground from spawning. A huey crashed, i got in a car and drove over to it, looked to see
if the dead player had anything (he had spawn gear), i didnt loot him, im just about to drive into sol. get banned for god mod?!?!?!?!

i have a picture the exact time i got banned banned for driving!??! 3d63615a7e581d2764ca439e9ea1e2f4

also after leaving the dead body, someone was yelling in side "player with godmod in elektro" something like that, but he was using a m107
so i guess he didnt know it did 0 dmg.

but yea, i just got on the server from it being down, aaand banned /: so please can i get an unban i did nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
PIFF

banned for driving!??! Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned for driving!??!   banned for driving!??! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:37 pm

i put the old ban list....dont know why you showed up as god mode tho on an old list....if I catch people hacking, you will get banned for ever
Back to top Go down

banned for driving!??!
Page 1 of 1