DAYZ STALKER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAYZ STALKER

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ENG/EST] Starting a clan.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roberti

[ENG/EST] Starting a clan. Empty
PostSubject: [ENG/EST] Starting a clan.   [ENG/EST] Starting a clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:47 am

So, I'm going to start a clan.
We're currently at two members if anybody wants to join then feel free to add me on Skype: roitobi
You should have a microphone and the capability of speaking english (not fluent).
I haven't got a name for the clan yet so all suggestions are appreciated
Back to top Go down
PIFF

PostSubject: Re: [ENG/EST] Starting a clan.   [ENG/EST] Starting a clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:04 am

Roberti wrote:
We're currently at two members if anybody wants to join then feel free to add me on Skype: roitobi
You should have a microphone and the capability of speaking english (not fluent).

the game is more fun when your playing in a team. I kind of wanted more clan organization, most of the regulars are just loners insteaded of joining together
Back to top Go down
Roberti

PostSubject: Re: [ENG/EST] Starting a clan.   [ENG/EST] Starting a clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:29 am

PIFF wrote:
Roberti wrote:

the game is more fun when your playing in a team. I kind of wanted more clan organization, most of the regulars are just loners insteaded of joining together

I totally agree.
We are now at 4 members, here's the list:

Mikkel
Brownpride
Marcus
And me (Roberti)

We haven't got a clan tag yet but I guess we'll figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Roberti

PostSubject: Re: [ENG/EST] Starting a clan.   [ENG/EST] Starting a clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:46 am

So, since we're at 4 members (currently, talking to the fifth guy as I speak).
How would the clan be able to get a base, should I send a location to an administrator or ?
Back to top Go down
PIFF

PostSubject: Re: [ENG/EST] Starting a clan.   [ENG/EST] Starting a clan. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:39 pm

Roberti wrote:
How would the clan be able to get a base, should I send a location to an administrator or ?

yes you can have a base... do you know how to make one in the 3d editor? just make it up and send my the file it creates ill add it in
Back to top Go down
Roberti

PostSubject: Re: [ENG/EST] Starting a clan.   [ENG/EST] Starting a clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:18 am

PIFF wrote:
Roberti wrote:

yes you can have a base... do you know how to make one in the 3d editor? just make it up and send my the file it creates ill add it in

I'm not very experienced with it although I am currently talking to a clan-mate who might be able to do it.
Back to top Go down
Roberti

PostSubject: Re: [ENG/EST] Starting a clan.   [ENG/EST] Starting a clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:29 am

Roberti wrote:
PIFF wrote:
Roberti wrote:

I'm not very experienced with it although I am currently talking to a clan-mate who might be able to do it.

Unfortunately, neither is he.
Would you mind PMing me your skype name, just so we could chat more privately and I will give you the loaction where the base should be.
Back to top Go down
PIFF

PostSubject: Re: [ENG/EST] Starting a clan.   [ENG/EST] Starting a clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:28 pm

its pretty easy, you load up dayz through dayzcommander, go into the MAIN menu, press ALT and E and pick the map, when one 3d editor you press somewhere, press f10, and place a center , f2 place it, f1 place it, now you can save your map, you then make your base.

its better this way, even i wont know where it is. ill send you my skype anyways
Back to top Go down
Roberti

PostSubject: Re: [ENG/EST] Starting a clan.   [ENG/EST] Starting a clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:17 am

Delete.
Clan is off, we're probably switching to a more hardcore server.
Back to top Go down
PIFF

PostSubject: Re: [ENG/EST] Starting a clan.   [ENG/EST] Starting a clan. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:37 pm

Roberti wrote:
Delete.
Clan is off, we're probably switching to a more hardcore server.

lol, hardcore? I dont think it gets more hard core then this server. Unless you like spending 4 hours looking for food and water with no map, and using 500 jerry cans to fill up a heli with gas LOL

Back to top Go down
Roberti

PostSubject: Re: [ENG/EST] Starting a clan.   [ENG/EST] Starting a clan. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:24 am

Really, 4 hours ?
Spawned near Cherno, got a Lee Einfield, couple of MREs,Map ,GPS, Coke, and someone's car.
Went to Devil's Castle, on the way there two heli crash sites - M4A1, 2 mags, DMR 3 mags.
And you say THIS is hardcore ? You spawn with everything you need to start, no zombies, PvP only, angry russians that KoS, no communitcation via Direct Comms at all.
In your server, everything you need is in Kamenka Quarantine.

//:: And the forum is...
I've been making a lot better forums for two years using actual FTP and MyBB, vBulletin, phpBB or XenForo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ENG/EST] Starting a clan.   [ENG/EST] Starting a clan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ENG/EST] Starting a clan.
Page 1 of 1